Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Flash TV Series Reverse Flash Mini Figure

The second post on the blog, well these 3 custom were not planned at all until 2 days back when I was having lunch and saw a few sheng yuan version the flash mini figure selling at my workplace and think why not make a unmasked version of the reverse flash with them.
After decided to make the unmasked reverse flash, the next question that popped up is which face do I use? Harrison Wells or Eobard Thawne? Oh well just do both then.

Harrison Wells Face Version

This is the face that we had stapled to reverse flash in the tv series but this is just a false face that Eobard Thawne wear to deceive Team Flash.

Eobard Thawne Face Version

The real face of the man who would cause great misery to the flash.

After finishing with these 2 unmasked verison of reverse flash, I thought I was done but yet I realize there is one more version I can do with a superman head. That verison is the red eyes reverse flash which we see and fear in the tv series.

The original head from the mini figure 

Here's the spare superman heat vision head I got

And....this is the end result.

Hmm.....speed mirage or speed revenant?!
Run!!


             

No comments: