Monday, June 20, 2016

Suit or Man?!

Does the suit make a man or does the man make the suit? This is the theme for my custom figure post today.


But before I go on to show the custom  figures below, let me just talked a bit more. I believe the more I show the custom I modify, everyone who see this blog will get to know which era I began reading comic. (Think the picture of the last custom of this post will be able to explain what I mean) Do feel free to drop me a comment to discuss about comics as I am more of a DC/Marvel guy than other comic such as Image person.

Talking about comment, I didn't realize that it was impossible to leave a comment previously until one post point it out to me. So I made a change to setting so I think that now it should be easy to post comment.

Alright, with the 2 things above mentioned, now....... The custom......

Very obvious this is Tony Stark. Think a lot of people have already make a business suit Tony Stark. I am just glad I manage to make one with a suitable suit torso (what is the business suit torso I use, please see below)


If the one on the left is Tony Stark, who is the one beside him?





















It's morph'in time!!

He is another billionaire from another universe. Mister Bruce Wayne aka Batman. That is the reason I only leave it until now then to mention the business suit torso is from Alfred of batman '66. Got 3 of this torso and who is the 3rd character? That is another story for another post


Here another popular alter ego that a lot of people have also made. Matt Murdock. A Lego business suit torso, change the yellow hand to flesh color hand,added a ginger hair piece and a Hawkeye head and there u have it. The man without fear.


And now the last custom for this post....... Black Suit Superman during the reign of superman storyline where he got a mullet,unfortunely I couldn't find a suitable mullet hair piece so just use a female hair piece and after fixing it it do looked pretty femine and it kind of remind me of the ill fated Nicolas Cage's Superman Lives. See the second picture and see for yourself, does it resemble?






No comments: