Tuesday, June 21, 2016

She-Hulk

The last 2 posts I often mentioned "that is another custom for another post", I know I will saying this very often in future post, but I will try to clear as much of these statement with the figure to show as possible. So this post will resolve the previous she hulk thing that I mentioned in the fantastic four post. Recently I think one China brand xinh released a she-hulk bootleg mini figure so I manage to get a few to make a few custom she-hulk Mini figures by mixing it with different mini figure part.



This is the xinh version of the she-hulk



Decide to make the FF she-hulk costume to be sleeveless to be more like her comic FF look.





Didn't really like she hulk without the pant, like the look with the Jean, so get the superboy Jean lower torso and fix it onto she hulk. Change the hand to green hand replacing the purple gloves. Anyone like this look as me?





She hulk - agent of shield, for a while the superheroes attorney became an shietold agent. She hulk head with Nick Fury body.

So which version of the she hulk mini figure is your favorite she hulk?

She hulk,green female head is appear again in my upcoming custom.....but that is another custom for another post. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------





On a side note, the eye laser effect part of cyclop and superman is also good to be use for war machine and iron patriot laser cannon effect.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Does She-Hulk have double face?

Lau Kah Wai said...

This she hulk figure only have one face.

Unknown said...

That's a pity! Looks very angry, but I think you can borrow Miss Martian face for more kind She-Hulk.

Lau Kah Wai said...

But Miss Martian eyes is red,I was looking for another green face female head for another character when I see miss Martian mini figure but too bad for the eyes color. :(

Unknown said...

You can erase eyes and redraw new ones, though it's pretty hard to draw on minifigure faces, but it's possible. When I can't find something I need, I paint what I have.

Lau Kah Wai said...

I not good at painting so most of the time I would try part that would resemble as much to the character as possible, maybe for she hulk, could use the GOTG green female character head but it also have a mean or angry look.