Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nick Fury(s)

I believed nowaday the popular Nick Fury is Samuel Jackson Movie Version. Some may even believe that is the only version. But the post for this will be the comic version, or now as he had been called Nick Fury Senior, just to bring the popular version into the 616 universe.


-------

So this is the original director of shield - Nick Fury. A mr fantastic hairpiece for the grey temple and the shield agent costume.

Here is the cia or spy agent look for Nick Fury used the batman 66' Alfred body (which is the third business suit I slightly hinted in the previous post) and a green lantern Hal Jordan hairpiece for the slightly younger look for Nick Fury.


And this is the one that started it all, Sgt Fury and the howling commandos WW2 look.

Now you may have a question why so more version of him, well that is because for the Nick fury head the online shop needed a minimum purchase and I got nothing else to get other than Nick Fury head (which I think that is the only shop selling) so I got 4 of it. Now u can see the picture on top there is one more head with no body as I don't have any idea to custom yet, I was thinking of max fury a LMD that turned sentinel and evil but yet no suitable body, so I have let the head alone for a while first for now.


And yes, may be those who read this post might guess it, I will be customize some agent of shield from comic.....and a preview of one of them, Nick Fury Junior. Just slapped a movie Nick fury on a Movie Captain America body to get the 616 universe look for him.

No comments: