Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Spidermen part 2 & another GL

Spiderman and his clones (Ben Reilly & Kaine Parker)
Hopefully the new storyline - the clone conspiracy will bring Ben Reilly back from Dead No More.






A simple masked Peter Parker, this DLP Spiderman bootleg is quite detail with the print, love the print on the side of the arm and the lower torso. When I first collecting the bootleg figure the issue I have is that there were never 2 color print on the leg (esp. Captain America, Spiderman & Superman)  they have plain blue leg without the red, but now I see that they are improving it with these lastest release.



Kaine Parker - the lastest Scarlet Spider. I used a winter soldier head with a spiky hair piece. Now I am just waiting for the original scarlet spider (Ben Reilly) to be released in bootleg. Not sure if it will be single or the wall battle set. I already got the head and hair piece ready.
For Kaine Parker I am still looking around for a stinger accessory which is like in the top picture




Made an adjustment to the last sodam yat.... Now this is his final look in the future.

No comments: