Saturday, July 16, 2016

Captain America,Nick Fury Sr & a current storyline spoiler reveal.



Saw this old man commander steve rogers custom somewhere on the Internet, so decide to make one myself. Head is from the force awaken Han Solo which is a very good fit with the grey hair and eye brow.



In the previous custom Nick Fury Sr post, I mentioned of a extra Nick Fury head that I haven't find a body for, well now I have found it. After removing Han Solo head from his body, I used the body to make a causal wear Nick Fury based on the comic book cover as shown above. Until I could find a better look for Nick Fury, this will do for now.

--------------------









Below will be a re enact spoiler scene from the recent civil war 2 # 3, skipped it if you don't want to be spoilt.





























No comments: