Monday, July 11, 2016

Captain America(s) and some more......

I think it have been about a week since my last post. So delay no more and let go straight with the custom.


Blonde hair comic book look Captain America, I believed there isn't a original Lego Cap that have the comic book look, the one that have I believe is a bootleg verison from Lele which is hard to find nowaday. So make this with green arrow hair piece and the head from aquaman( yes it is the same head I use for eddie Brock Venom)


Now the Steve Roger that started it all. US army uniform Captain America (ok this I began to use the head of the movie verison captain that is ginger hair)


Civilian Clothes Steve Roger. The body is the one that everyone is using the Harry Potter body and I use the superboy lower torso for the Jean.


The alternate look with the blue jockey cap.


Red white & blue story - Isaiah Bradley


Not captain America but is a bootleg body of a captain america
Norman Osborne Iron Patriot

----------------

Below are a few other customs I came up with using the spare piece of parts



Superman robot, just a simple superman body and a bootleg devastor robot head which was left over after fixing up the combiner


sword buckler batman, I think it is from some elseworld tale, my intention was to make a sleeve ot topless batman when he was fighting ras al ghul but in the end it look more like the pirate batman don't you think?

another tweak to the FF uniform she-hulk, change the blue leg to green leg.

That's it for now, anyway there are more to come, and soon I maybe review some of the bootleg lego, cos the lastest spider gwen figure really prompt me to review it due to the quality of xinh and pogo of that same character.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this version of Batman.
Btw what do you thing about new DC Universe reboot? It's called Rebirth I guess

Lau Kah Wai said...

Thanks.
Ya Rebirth kinda of bring me back into reading DC comic. I skipped all of the new 52 story. Initally I thought Rebirth is bring back the pre flashpoint continuum but yet after reading rebirth and the new #1 of superman, batman and the other I realized it is still the New 52 which brought some problem there are 2 superman which the new 52 one just died and 2 Hal Jordan, the new 52 and parallax. So if there wasn't the convergence storyline I would have enjoyed rebirth much better. I still felt that the currently superman is still not the pre flashpoint version don't know why.

Unknown said...

Well, my story is kinda opposite. When I began to read comics (not so long ago) I had literally no idea where should I begin? The New 52 was a good point to grasp since it was a reboot and it was easy to begin with.
I kinda read only batfamily series. Batman had pretty nice arcs btw.
And the Crisis, Flashpoint still don't know anything about them (shame on me!).
As I understand they've left only one version of characters after Convergence? But now retuned both versions? Sorry for noob questions.

Lau Kah Wai said...

Indeed new 52 is a good jump on point for new readers, cool character without the excessive continuum history. But I think that is what pushed me away from dcu the last 5 years cos I just don't recognize the character anymore.

About convergence, the storyline is about brainiac collecting all the world from those timeline that ended and at the end of story multiverse was restored with some twists that all timelines existed, old earth 2 with the old JSA and the modern earth 2 existed altogether, some of the characters which is from the older timeline now existed in 52 universe - parallax infected Hal Jordan and old superman from pre flashpoint.