Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Jimmy Olsen & Hawkeye(s)

Been more than a week since my last update, so without further ado here's 3 new custom minifigure on 2 characters I have did.



Superman's pal- Jimmy Oslen. The reason I made this character was because of the iron man Mark 55 bootleg which is suppose to be pepper Potts head but the bootleg pepper potts head was disappointing, no eye lash nor red lip and had thick red eyebrow which u can see from the pic doesn't resemble a female head but yet fit quite well for  jimmy Olsen and with Peter Parker body, we have the 1/3 of the daily planet reporter trio.


And here I posed him with Clark Kent and Lois Lane.
---------




Next 2 custom will be Kate Bishop, movie concept and comic look. Movie concept is just a normal Hawkeye movie verison body with a female head with long hair piece and the comic look was such simpler just a purple color Hawkeye with a long black hair piece. Thx to the shade on the face the head with long hair on it can passed off as a female face.

Ohh.... That remind me of another female archer but that will be for a post next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy looks pretty nice. Where did you get his ginger hair? I need those too for custom Arsenal!

Lau Kah Wai said...

Thx. So far I have not seen any bootleg figure that have ginger spiky hair, I got the hair piece from the China taobao seller

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=530685300557&spm=2014.21524001.0.0

Unknown said...

Oh well, I don't think I can find it at Aliexpress.
I guess I need spare kid flash then. But his hair are more like orange, not ginger.