Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ben Reilly & other spider clones

Finally bootlego scarlet spider Ben Reilly had been re-released after Lego release the bridge set that included the first ever official scarlet spider. The first bootleg scarlet spider I believe was release before the original was made. I think it was produced by Lele if I am not wrong, the head have the white eye very close together. So now with an official one being release bootleg finally made a better version. As Ben Reilly is my favorite spiderman (sorry Peter), as he is the spiderman I read when I got into comic.

Went with the spiderman the lost years look, long hair and ruggart look to set him different from Peter n Kaine. Used a winter soldier head and hair for his face.


Ultimate Spider-Woman - Jessica Drews, in the ultimate universe she was that universe Peter Parker clone. Used a black widow hair piece and a FF movie invisible woman head.


Peter Parker : wrong gender clone. :(


What is this? Kraven the Hunter wear another spider character costume. This happened in the last scarlet spider series.


Scarlet Spider #21


The Parker Brothers.

No comments: