Saturday, August 20, 2016

Batman Red Team Part 1

As the title of this post mentioned, it is just the first part of batman family and there is a theme to it. And it is red costume.


The first custom will be Kate Kane Batwoman. As you can see the body is from batman beyond. The head is just a random female head and a red short hair piece. About the cape I have put a black cape on top of a red cape in order to get the comic look of the dual color style cape.


Second custom is Damian Wayne Robin, I swop the arm from black to red and change the cape to black, lastly use a Johnny Storm head for the face, inital lily I have tried to use a winter soldier head for the black eye mask but find the face to mature so change it to Johnny Storm head.


Before I ended this post off, I think you guys have notice I change the background for posting my minifigure, spent the whole afternoon fixing up these 4 mini buildings. So now we have the remaining 2 red team batman family joining batwoman and Robin.

They are new 52 nightwing and Tim Drake red robin ( in case you thought he is jason todd)


Ok, I know you may think there are still a few red member missing, they will be here soon, as I am waiting for them to arrive.

PS: anyway you know I keep talking about Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider, the updated version has finally come out courtesy by PoGo. I am now waiting for them (yes, I ordered more than 1,hehe) to reach me so I can custom them.

PS 2: I finally decide to do a bit more than swopping part, tried to ask in eurobrick forum to see if anyone can made custom lego decal, I was wondering if there is any template for the face on the internet that I can try to make myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice new background.
And yes would like to see Red Hood as well. Besides one is on my avatar (made from Iron man helmet hehe)

There should be lego faces and bodies templates. I'm sure I've seen them.

Lau Kah Wai said...

Thanks.
Red Hood custom is definitely in part 2, as the body I needed is still on the way here from China. There have been 2 bootleg version of red hood but they just aren't the look I am going for so I decided to make a custom one, I know that there is a version which is in the Lego batman game but yet to be manufacture, hope that version will come out in the future but definitely my custom version will look different from that.

Anyway to quench your thirst for red hood, here a few Jason Todd custom figure I made previously when I was collecting Funko Pop. Hope you like it.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8835/t04fSW.jpg